CCTV Video Surveillance Systems
It's an unfortunate fact of life, but theft can be committed by anyone at anytime. As a business owner you simply can not watch everyone and everything all of the time. What is worse, is that the threat of theft can come from external visitors (invited and uninvited) and even from your own internal staff.
Adding a high resolution commercial video system from ASMD can give you the extra eyes you need to monitor:
- Multiple Offices
- Storefront Retail Counters
- Warehouse Facilities
- Operating Equipment/Machinery
- Computers and Network Equipment
- Document Storage
- and other valuable assets
Additionally video surveillance also acts as a deterrent to would be thieves, who will think twice about committing a criminal act while being recorded.
Simply put, cameras can be there when you can’t and when coupled with modern network video recorders (NVR) you can choose to view those cameras anytime you like from wherever you are. With the wide variety of quality CCTV systems ASMD offers, you can stream video straight from your business to you on your PC, iPad, iPhone, Android device, blackberry, or other network accessible smart tablets and phones. CCTV systems can even result in increased productivity from your employees.
Think you already have a good idea of what you want?
No problem give us a call to discuss your ideas and we'll be happy to provide you with an estimate of the costs involved. When calling please be prepared to answer these types of questions:
- What camera resolution you need?
- Lighting levels under which the cameras will be required to operate?
- Amount of video storage desired (weeks or months?)
- Who are you recording; employees, customers or both?
- How many cameras are needed to adequately cover desired areas
- What are your budget considerations? Remember quality and cost are proportional.
Have ASMD give you an On-Site Evaluation and Estimate
ASMD offers ultra high resolution IP camera systems and can upgrade analog camera systems to 1080P or greater utilizing existing wiring. Let an ASMD professional come out to evaluate your location(s) and work with you to design a camera system that will best serve your business needs. Contact us today to find out more information.